Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Top 10 TC Trail Prospects

Here are my 'Top 10 TC Trail Prospects' that I'm really high on and will be watching their every move:

1) To Honor And Serve
2) Dialed In
3) Tapizar
4) Brethren
5) Sway Away
6) Elite Alex
7) Casper's Touch
8) Machen
9) Bench Points
10) Manicero

Pretty good group! I've been following these horses very closely and I really do think that the Derby winner will come from one of these 10. BOLD, I know! But I think a few of these guys are going to be special horses. I think this is one of the deepest class of 3-yos that I've seen since '07 with Curlin, Street Sense, Rags To Riches, Any Given Saturday, Hard Spun, Nobiz Like Shobiz, Tiago, Ravel, Zanjero, etc. You heard it here first, though!! The Derby winner will come from one of these 10 horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment