Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today's Whirlaway and Next Week's 2 Big Ones

  Today we have the 1 1/16m Whirlaway at Aqueduct. Rescind The Trade and JJ's Lucky Train are the favorites in this one and rightfully so. However, I'm liking Preachintothedevil to pull the upset.
  Next week we have a couple of good ones in the Robert B. Lewis and the Sam F. Davis. Here are some probables for these 2:

Feb. 12th
Robert B. Lewis (G2), 1 1/8m, Santa Anita
- Tapizar - He's in my top 10. Has had 2 very nice wins in his last 2 outings.
- Jaycito
- Comma To The Top
- Riveting Reason
- Thirtyfirststreet
- Anthony's Cross
- Wegner - I'm keeping an eye on this Baffert horse. Love his pedigree!

Feb. 12th
Sam F. Davis (G3), 1 1/16m, Tampa Bay
- Manicero - He's in my top 10 as of right now
- Brethren - He's also another one that's in my top 10
- Monzon

My favorite horses right now are:
- To Honor And Serve
- Elite Alex
- Sway Away
- Casper's Touch
- Dialed In

No comments:

Post a Comment